Sustainable Finance Training Roadmap for Banks
During this GRI-hosted webinar, Southeast Asian banks have the opportunity to learn about the Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi) target-setting framework for financial institutions. Banks will also be trained on how to review and report their sustainable finance frameworks and implementation progress using internationally recognized standards and practices.
By receiving training on this topic, banks can build capacity and move toward the goal of reducing emissions in the real economy.
– Nate Aden, Senior Associate, WRI
– Dedy Mahardika, Climate Program Analyst, WRI
– Tumelo Puleng Ndjwili-Potele, Banking Project Coordinator, United Nations Environment Programme Finance Initiative
– Lany Harijanti, Regional Program Manager, GRI
– Rajesh Chhabara, Managing Director, CSRWorks
– Elaine Chan, Director at Group Sustainability, CIMB Group