SBTi Finance Public Consultation Q&A Sessions
The Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi) has released three new draft financial sector resources for public consultation until 14 August:
- CONSULTATION DRAFT: SBTi Financial Institutions Net-Zero (FINZ) Standard Conceptual Framework and Initial Criteria for Financial Institutions
- CONSULTATION DRAFT: SBTi Near-Term Financial Sector Science Based Targets Guidance V2 | Near-Term Criteria and Recommendations for Financial Institutions Version V2
- CONSULTATION DRAFT: SBTi Fossil Fuel Finance Position Paper
Join us for a Q&A session on July 26th and / or August 3rd to learn about the SBTi's work to develop new resources to enable financial institutions to align with climate science.
- Register for Session 1: July 26th at 11am ET (5pm CET)
- Register for Session 2: August 3rd at 9:30am CET (3:30pm HKT)
Attendees are advised to watch the public consultation launch webinar to learn more about the three documents.
Questions can be submitted to the speakers in advance via this form, or live during the event.