Carbon Credentials are pleased to announce that Science-Based Targets: from Theory to Practice will feature both Tesco and SBTi explaining the process and journey to the long-term commitment and delivery of a Science-Based Target for your organisation.
The key objectives for the event will be:
- How to get an internal commitment to setting a SBT – the importance of senior management buy-in and company-wide engagement
- Defining the approval process, the requirements and challenges of going through SBTi approval
- Your target has been set, so now what? Going about how you can achieve it, problems and solutions.
Our guest speakers to discuss these objectives will be
- Christina Downend, Climate Change Manager, Tesco Stores Ltd
- Pedro Faria, Technical Director of SBTi at CDP
Who should attend?
This event will be of most value to anyone whose organisation is in the process of setting an SBT or wishing to start the process. This invite-only event is free to invitees. If you have not received an invitation from us, then please contact us here to arrange one.