This webinar covers the basics of the Corporate Standard, the most widely used standard for companies and organisations to measure and manage their GHG emissions, and is a perfect entry-point for corporate GHG accounting.
Participants can expect to gain knowledge and skills in the following categories:
1. GHG Accounting and Reporting Principles
2. Business Goals and Inventory Design
3. Setting Organizational Boundaries
4. Setting Operational Boundaries
5. Tracking Emissions over Time
6. Identifying and Calculating GHG Emissions
7. Reporting GHG Emissions
Registration fee: US $475. Discounts are available to university students, employees of NGOs or government agencies and groups of 5 or more. All participants will receive a certificate of course completion.
This online course is from the 15th – 17th Nov, 10am – 1.30pm. Click here for more information and below to register.