ICCC 2017 will continue its momentum in 2017 to explore a platform to exchange ideas on Climate Change, discover new opportunities, reacquaint with colleagues, meet new friends, and broaden their knowledge. chemists, physicists, biologists, material scientists, biomedical researchers, engineers, environmentalists, social workers and other researchers who are active at the frontiers of this diverse and multidisciplinary field are encouraged to spread knowledge through the ICCC-2017 which will act as a global platform.
Objectives of the Conference
- To promote effective gathering and dialogue among those involved in research and development activities in Climate Change Mitigation, Vulnerability, and Adaptation, nationally and internationally.
- To make a bridge between government & non-governmental organizations concerned in such activities.
- To create and disseminate the knowledge about Climate Change and Climate Change Mitigation and Adaptation
- To make a platform for scientists and other personnel to discuss issues and policies related to Climate Change.
- To enhance contribution to new developments in the field of Environmental Sciences through the findings and discussion of the conference
- Promote young researchers and scientists to carry forward more studies and research on Climate change