Inspiring, informing and connecting the entire built environment with solutions to build better communities.
Ecobuild is the number one event for forward-thinking professionals in the built environment. No other UK event attracts over 33,000 high calibre, senior level decision makers and influencers from architects and developers to local government and major infrastructure clients.
This session is focussed on the business case for setting science-based targets within the industry that also delves into an overview of the process of setting SBTs in an organisation. The challenges and opportunities of setting SBTs will be explored by organisations that are currently facing them.
- Hannah Clement, Sustainability Officer, UK-GBC (chair)
- Guy Rickard, Senior Consultant, Carbon Trust
- Charles Sainsbury, Energy Manager, Land Securities
- Richard Charlesworth, Environmental Manager, Sir Robert McAlpine
- Tony Rooke, Director of Technical Reporting, CDP