Who should attend?
Sustainability and environment practitioners, compliance managers, CSR and corporate strategy professionals, and marketing and brand managers interested in science-based targets.
This briefing will cover:
- What are science-based targets and why they are important
- The benefits that companies can obtain
- Key factors to consider when setting a science-based target
- An overview of the sectoral decarbonisation approach
- Insights from BT and Land Securities on how to achieve a successful implementation.
- Insights from the Science Based Targets onitiative on the Call to Action campaign and the business case for getting involved
Slides / video available: Please contact the organizer directly