Over 190 companies have already committed to a Science-Based Target, should you? Following on from a fully booked Science-Based Targets workshop last month attended by BT, Vodafone, Aviva, PwC, The Crown Estate and many more, Carbon Credentials will be holding another workshop on 24 November.
In the upcoming workshop we will discuss why target setting is important, and whether science-based targets are right for your business. Join Carbon Credentials at our free, invitation only workshop to explore:
• What is a science-based target and why would you set one?
• How to get your business to commit to a science-based target?
• Why is target setting an important element within your organisations energy and carbon strategy?
• What are the main challenges to setting a science-based target and how can you overcome them? For example, how to measure and include your Scope 3 emissions
• How can a science-based target improve your CDP score?”
The workshop is relevant to anyone who interested in exploring the what, why and how of science-based targets. The event is not open to other consultants or competitors of Carbon Credentials.